Saturday, November 24, 2007

I love to....

I love to....multitask. Yes, i do it most times and i feel productive when i can multitask. But i also realized that i'm not actually that productive when i multitask and i actually take longer time to finish my tasks than if i do it one at a time. And sometimes the quality i produced is not that great. But i still love to multitask.

I love to....tell stories in great length and details. When i start talking hyperactively, every single detail i shall try not to miss. I enjoy making ppl laugh and it brings me joy to see them smile or laugh. Especially babies and kids, if they smile back at me, I feel like I hit a jackpot!

Just to promote myself, this is wat i did when i was in my final year studying in Australia.

http://www.adelaide.edu.au/starting/lifestyle/whatsitlike/stories/kailing.html

1 comment:

pitamos said...

Fuiyoh... you can write... like WRITE. :p