Monday, November 19, 2007

You give me something...


alright...i went for a high school friend's wedding tonight in Sheraton...a part of me dreaded goin cos i'm thinking its gonna be boring and i have to see my office-_- its like 7 days a week i pass by my office building...so sad...cannot get a way from it.another part just say go lar..its your friend..last time same gang wan...and u'll meet your other friends..can catch up...
and so...i went...and to my horror(okok..maybe unpleasant surprise), all my guy friends brought along wither their wife or gf. i'm like the only girl there with no partner watsoever...dog pun tak de..-_-never mind...stay cool...got other girls coming so dun worry...and yay!my other girlfriends came and they din't bring along their bfs or husband..*_*phew***...as the nite passes by, i must say the wedding was very well organized and entertaining. The theme was Fairytale Wedding so the couple danced as they come in and again on stage and ended the dance by posing on stage with little ballerinas in front of them.They had ballerinas from ballet school to dance and walk in b4 them...
The food was the awesome....
and then i made an observation...i noticed most of my guy friends...they pak tor once and that gf eventually becomes their wife...and mind you, most of them are not Christians...so its like amazing that they r so faithful...(so,SMSJ guys are actually quite faithful.)hahah...i also heard updates of other guy friends that are still goin out with their gfs they had in F5 or F4 or F3 or college or uni...wah....its really impressive.

just a fun fact: my date for prom nite which i 'ditched' b4 prom is now happily registered as a husband to a beautiful wife!!(God remember me!!)

1 comment:

pitamos said...

Lol gurl... you're secure, you're SECURE. ;)