Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Alicia keysss with John Mayer..No one else..

waaaaaaaahhh....so niceeeee.......just watched the performance of Alicia K with John M in the 50th Grammy awards on TV...she's really talented and still looks like a girl-next-door..er..ya..
check out her performance starting somehwere in the middle. John M solo a bit towards the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=308EEf7gTu4

so wat's this post about? about my Chinese New Year holiday lar...had Thurs off till Mon...
so nice mannnnnn......

er..so wat did i do?Went Pavilion with my parents on the 1st day of CNY. i forgot to bring my camera..then sleptover at Cheryl's place cos she was leaving for Brisbane the next day. We girls had a jamming session...syiok! Just my guitar and our voices..by the way,she plays good jazz on piano k..dun play play with her..music therapist.
Next day went out with Tek Y and Selina to Old Town Kopitiam for lunch.gosh..it was horrible service...2 nasi lemaks ordered never came even after much reminder and after 1 hour. Atrocious service according to Selina...-_-
Then we hung out at my house since so the near..browsed thru my high school year book and recalling our high school days (yep..they are all from SMSJ like me) who Tek Y's crushes were and which cute guys were there...something like that ler..hahahahha..
Sat-3rd day of CNY i went visiting with a bunch of Acts-ter to Adeline's house then Evan's.
me.kel-li.cheryl and Demi-monster in Adeline's house

wah...wat a privilege it was to taste Mr E's cooking!thanks chef! Pasta with some tomato based sauce..and we had lo hong guo tong sui..

On Sun after church was the highlight of my holiday..hehe...had a small gathering in my house..basically friends who i normally hang out with and have chosen to be my friends for many years..not all turned up but that's ok cos i wouldn't be able to attend to everyone and house is too small for that..so it was a CNY visitation cum gathering cum open house. Then for the 1st time i think, my friends prayed a prayer of blessing for my parents and i in English and (check this out)in Mandarin too!! Din't take much photos and some really out of focus..haha..

out of focus pic

Do you this is called AVP ie Alien versus Predator?it does look like one and tastes way better than the slimy thing u see in the movie ;)

No comments: