Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The day before eve of CNY...

hi ya'll...i can't believe it Chinese New Year again...i've been complaining...haven't had the eve of CNY off for the past 3 years...each time go for reunion dinner late...i enjoy reunion dinners...cos that's when i get to see my relatives..but somehow my parents aren't so great at meeting relatives and since my grandma passed away, we've been having reunion dinner alone.

this year i was so excited bout reunion dinner i told my mom to inform my 3rd Aunt(father's side) that we're going to her place this year. So, preparations were made.My mom is to cook her famous claypot chicken with oyster sauce...something like that.my favourite dish =D
and this year, we're not heading to Batu Pahat as we normally do..I din't go there last year.Instead i stayed over my cousin's place with my 3rd aunt.I don't mind goin to BP but i dun like having to travel on 1st day of CNY and then upon reaching BP we have to clean the house before we can stay in..tiring..and i miss my friends and church and life in Subang..yes..so committed..@_@

This year am gonna have a bunch of friends over to my house..sorta open house thingy..and i love having friends over..i only wish i have a bigger house with bigger kitchen...

Happy Chinese New Year...=D

ps.aiya...i got ulcer in my mouth!!how to eat a lot larrrrrrrrrrr.....aiyoyo.....

No comments: