Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I had the perfect plan...

The plan was to escape the mad stampede of the BSB fan's after their concert in Sunway Lagoon tonight..or rather last nite. I was due to make a comeback to the Pyramid cinema after months of absence since my dear Elsa left for the bigger land. After much thoughts and agony of forcing my mind (and body) to watch the latest dance movie, Step Up 2, i decided i can't bear to turn down yet another offer made by my friend. yes..i'm thatttt...obliging. Am trying not to be and been a lone ranger(for the past few months) scouting and ravaging thru boutiques looking for that perfect dress...or..fit...watever..
anyways, the point is...i decided to park at the hotel instead of going up the ramp into the shopping mall as i normally do. I decided to make a U-turn and man...kinda regret driving to that U-turn cos there were lots of cars...and hello??i tot everyone should be at BSB's concert by 8.30pm! -_- look at the bigger picture...how often do i get to park at the Hotel?oh yeah hor...seldom leh...and when i come out of the car park, i won't be stuck in the jam caused by the mad fans...oh yeah...wow..i felt a bit smarter...ok...just get over the U-turn. got into the car park and there was this freaking Kenari tailing me...i'm like hello???can u slow down...i'm looking for parking too...well..i got pressured and drove a little faster in the parking lot and made this turn and voila!i found a parking spot right next to the exit. ok cool...
After the wonderful and inspiring movie and found that girls can dance that well too, i made my way to my car and decided to try out this new exit. wow!!!!!!!amazing!!!it leads me straight to the road outside of Kim Gary. wah...then i made a turn to the left and out i am on the highway...i'm feeling so smart dy...and patting myself for being so brilliant to have parked at the hotel and found this exit and the traffic is clear.......until...i came to a crossroad.oh man...the car in front of me a little slow and the car on the right lane seems to be speeding up...opppsss...i'll just stay in my lane and dang......i drove into a traffic jam.-_-

cut the long story short...well..it was about 2 mins long i got stuck there!i could've have reached the traffic lights at Summit and now its gonna take me extra 2 mins to get home!
yeah....so i had the perfect plan...

good night.......

No comments: