Thursday, February 7, 2008

One of my perfectly perfect day..

I had a wonderful day today=) Today is the 1st day of Chinese New Year. I woke up at 11am. It was a sunny day. When i opened my room window, there was a breeze blowing into my room and the sun was shining. And it was rather peaceful outside and with palm trees lining up the road outside my house, wow...it felt like i was in Adelaide. It wasn't hot but the air was cool and the sun gave some warmth. Perfect.

I went Pavilion with my parents and reached at 1pm. Traffic was smooth and parking a breeze. Had lunch in Food republic. Wide variety of food. The deco was really nice. I think its a nice place to have photo shoots. Then...came the shopping time...I couldn't resist it!Walked passed Aussino and found that they are having sale up to 70%. Aiyo...went in...and bought quilt and bed sheet. Shucks...had Starbucks later on ^_^

Then drove home...and traffic was still smooth..sun still shining. Nice.

No comments: