Saturday, February 16, 2008

do i have wat it takes?

i'm feeling a little down...my colleague is leaving..sigh..good for her..but i worry bout the workload.hahaha...so selfish kan..but..yeah...and i wonder when my turn will come..a little envious..how come its taking so long?i so wanna quit now...its the easy way out...i know..but maybe its the only way out. shall i do financial planning?its so not me...my dad made a remarkable statement today...everyone drives a car but that doesn't mean they can sell a car. wow..profound..i'm thinking...i have insurance but that doesn't mean i can sell insurance.

i wan that clinical research associate job!!!why aren't they calling me yet??will they call??if not, wat shall i do???i can't stand being in this job anymore...i know its just a state of mind..but.....but...sighhhhh...its so hard...

on a happier note...me had family gathering in cousin's house in klang..steamboat..the pork meatballs were delicious.

food.my nephew.

my youngest nephew.my niece.

all muka poser...i mean me=) same smile all the way!

No comments: