Friday, April 25, 2008

My babies...

I have 3 babies and they are the cutest!!!.......^_^ not real life lar...
Baby#1-my green MyVi...lets call her Apple..haha..nono...joking. i took her for a car wash today...man...when i saw 4 guys handling her..my heart was like...hey!why so many ppl washing her one???!!!ok..sounds wrong but my point was..handle her with car..dun scratch my baby..they asked if i wanted to have her polished for RM80..i'm like..wat??!!so expensive!maybe another day..

Baby#2-my guitar...baby Ibanez..yeah rite..=P He's a lovely thing..been with me for 5 years now...

Baby#3-my computer!!!yes..i know...how can rite?well..only for geeks it is acceptable but an outgoing girl like me??hmpphh...no way! haha..well we were separated for 5 days..cos i sent her for repair of damages done by those stupid virus and malwares..first 3 days was fine cos i tot i was gonna have her back in 2-3 days according to the guy. but no....it stretched to 4 then 5 days then finally 6 days...oh my goodness..was supposed to arrive at 10 pm but was late so reached at 11pm...oh man...so gan cheong lar me..i told him late never mind as long as i get her back tonight....hahaha finally i got her back and found she changed a little but thank God he dint' reformate for me..just cleaned up and repaired wat needs to be repaired.he said its much more work..so..i decided to pay him the amount he requested tho it was a lot..and thank God my dad said he will pay some for me too..yay!i tot i was gonna starve for the next few days.

So, ^_^ these are my babies....my lovely babies...

No comments: