Monday, April 7, 2008

my brain overtime...

my brain was working overtime today...many random tots flew around..i close my eyes and all i tot of is my sucky interview...how i answered and how i should've answered..
to top of the stress, i got 'scolded' for seeing the doc during working hours...my feet were itching continuosly, so i tot i better go see the doc since its not hectic in the morning now and get some medication to relive the itchiness so that i could work better...oh no...that's not wat she thinks...work 1st see doc later or see doc early in the morning. hello???i din't even take MC k...wat the heck is wrong for me to see doc during my working hours.afternoon also working hours mar...and to think i tot of your benefit and the benefit of the lab thus i made this decision and this is wat i get....i'm like...so pissed mad.but i din't show it lar..i just said 'oh..'
i burst everything out in the pantry...i don't care dy...

u know the scariest thing is when ppl don't care about wat they say or do anymore..that's the most dangerous thing.

anyways, another person who just pissed me is some friend. dun even have the courtesy to reply my sms when asked him out for lunch. trying to save on phone bill ke?call gf ar?=P
sigh...i've decided today i'm just gonna say things out when i'm not happy with your actions or words..normally i would stop, think and judge myself b4 i judge others..but its tiring being perfect or trying to be there..i guess today i lost patience...no...i'm up to my limits. i still have patience but my patience is running dry..with regards to my job hunting as well.i'm gonna quit soon...i can't take it anymore. wat are You trying to teach me.......?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.