Saturday, June 27, 2009

did you see it?....

yeah...neither did i...maybe i did vaguely...the week just passed by again...i couldn't remember where i had lunch on Thursday.
I remember singing in church and watching Transfohmer2 with a big bunch of church friends and friends. And i remember wanting to include my colleagues for paintball...
But today is exceptional...besides the huge media attention and the world's attention on the demise of the greatest star of the century ie Michael Jackson, it rained and its my mentor's final Friday in Malaysia...sigh...i wish...it wasn't this gloomy. For once, i actually feel the loss that is about to come.
Am trying to think how to better spend it but no point cracking my head and not enjoying the moment that we have now. After the meeting this afternoon, we both logged onto Facebook and signed the memorial for MJ. It was funny cos right after my post went up, he posted his as well and he was laughing and saying look at the Malaysia team, both on Facebook after meeting. =)

And then we had lunch with the rest of colleagues and it felt like the last big family lunch that we'll have with him as colleagues. His last day in the office is next Thursday...so everyday till then will be his last days in Malaysia...

arrgghh...so depressing...anyways, i had steamboat for dinner today...to celebrate Yoke's belated birthday...i don't really like steamboat buffet because i can't eat much. The most i can go is prolly like 5 biji of pork balls plus some bits here and there and it just doesn't feel worth it to me. I don't mind having steamboat at home tho..so we had the steamboat and i was eating my ice cream and looking at this prawn which looked really bloated and short. It just doens't look like how prawns normally look...as i looked closely, i realized that this prawn was pregnant so it had many eggs stuck below its legs. I'm like...horrified...i felt like puking cos i'm gonna tear off its head and scales and suck up the eggs and tear its body apart and put it into my mouth. I really felt like not swallowing it. niweis, i forced myself to swallow it and tell myself that it is nice food.
Haha...yeah..i think must be 1 of those rare moments that i had a pregnant prawn for dinner.

ok...story time up...time to bed.
good nite readers...sweet dreams...

No comments: