Sunday, June 21, 2009

We have overcomed...

Woow weee...yet another week has passed. So many things happened..good and bad...yet i feel unfulfilled...like i haven't done my best for this week. ok...i know my group won for Best Pasta in m church punya 2015 event. The euphoria lasted a whole 24 hours..haha..anyways, i noticed that I strive for efficiency in all that i do. I always plan for the most productive way to spend my time, talent and treasures...I can't stand having to wait except waking up time...that i don't mind waiting longer.hahahaha..niweis...
I enjoy having plans in advance and yet also having spontaneous plan.
I enjoy driving and going for a drive...
I enjoy eating and making food to eat...
I enjoy hanging out with friends and yet also having time alone...
Being able to see and/or help someone choose to move out of their problems and turn their eyes to God or just being able to bless someone in word or deed, make their life a bit better to go through, i think, is the most fulfilling thing i would have ever done.

Gosh...i wish i have a puppy now..he would prolly sit next me and wagging his tail and look at me with his adorable eyes...^_^

No comments: