Monday, June 8, 2009

The right to grieve for 24 hours...

i was just reading my latest blog post and realized that the 2 verses which i had placed in my blog echoes the teaching from Revo academy and P.A.R.T.Y. at night...
Ps Sandra talked about the F.R.U and U stands for unwavering faith...amazing..God is always confirming His word to me through sermons and teachings on the weekends...when you believe and expects Him to speak...=)

The right to grieve for 24 hours...is what Ps Kenneth said we could have (cos going thru difficult time or events lar...not simply grieve wan k...)and then after that get people (such as leaders) who are willing to walk you through this process...
i feel like i'm grieving now...and i'm thankful that there are people willing to stand by me this time to share my grieve...making it less painful...
you know wat makes me feel loved...last Sunday, i had a bunch of friends who was willing to wait for me for lunch after church...i din't expect them to that since i was talking to someone and only finished the conversation quite late(and i'm sure they were pretty hungry and tired cos waiting is tiring)...it really touched my heart...cos not many people would get out of their comfort zone...it may be something simple but powerful to me^_^

People asked me...what is your passion? I...would normally laugh and then look really paiseh and pretend to think real hard and stall for more time and finally answer...'I think my passion is........aiya..not like you lar..so easy can tell...erm..actually i've been asking myself this question also...and hor...i think hor...' hehe...that's normally how i answer...and after beating around the bush a few times, i would mutter...s..cience...that's why i studied science..duh..and that's why i work in the medical/pharmaceutical field.
I don't talk about it because few people can actually understand what i say. i think it prolly overlaps with some nutrition talk as well cos most people think sugar will cause diabetes and do you know that diabetic patients are prone to heart attacks because the extra carbo that they consumed is not only turned into insulin but also turned into cholesterol which if too much will wrap itself around the inside of the blood vessels surrounding the hear and when plaque builds up till it almost choke the blood vessels that blood pressure will increase and if the plaque continues to build till it closes the blood vessels on the inside, that's when heart attack happens?
yeah...so...who would wanna talk like that to me right?maybe except the nutrionist and the marathon runner.by the way, this topic is found in the subject of Biochemistry. I used to think that i did real bad for chemistry but i like chemistry and i din't really like bio then i should take biochemistry cos it has half of this and that...i din't know it was a study of chemistry in living things. hahahahahha..ok..perhaps i got my definition wrong but its something like that lar...

and my other passion is music..well...not like i play really well or sing real awesome but can lar..no need to cut for albums but hope to cut for it someday...hahahahaha...
i'm not sure if i wrote this in my previous blog posts but i had neighbours who are musical. One night i heard some music outside my door and it sounded real good...jazzy a bit. so i opened my front door and lo and behold...i could hear music coming from my neighbours' house(just next to mine) i heard the piano and saxophone and someone was singing...then a few nights later i heard piano and bass and some singing as well...i was like wooooahhh! these people are so talented...and i was so tempted to walk to my neighbour's house and invite myself in...a friend suggested i should do that and tell them that they are really noisy(with a serious face) and then break into a smile and say 'But i like it=)' rofl...good pickup line eh...
i din't do that anyway...and that few occasions stirred up my heart and mind that it can be done!i can have gatherings like this in my house or someone's house and just jam...it didn't matter if we're too loud or too amateur cos...its time to learn!gosh...i will try that someday...get a few people over for dinner or tea and then start jamming...^_^
who knows...my neighbours might come over cos they enjoyed the music and then we can...preach the good news to them!(remember to do everything with God in mind) hahahaha...
yeah..so...this is one of my dreams for...now. besides owning a Honda Civic...hahahaha...

so cool man...i feel so excited now..i think my grieving time is about to end..eh..but i talk so much today...tomorrow i emo...-__-

1 comment:

dUdU said...

wow! i'm leaving my foot prints on kai ling's blog now...hooray! oh btw, i'm supposed to be commenting... juz wanna say... 'i'm glad we share the same passion, babes' and 'quick open up ur house and invite some musicians over'...yay ^_^