Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cars and cat...

wah...today is the C day!haha...my titles are in C...oooooo..maybe i should practice playing some song in C..haha..lame...

niweis...i dun like MPVs or big cars that look real square and big and has absolutely no taste in its design besides wanting to pack in things or ppl as much as possible.yes..they look big and demeaning and so stable cos they r so low..on the road. I wonder why are they even made!If its to carry stuff, then they should look like a van or a 4 wheel drive not like a hybrid of a van and car...eewwww....uggllllyyyy...
knowing this...i like sleek cars...fast cars..like a Lancer (the older model not the new model).ok i may not know a lot about cars but i know it catches my eyes when i see it in Aus..but in Msia its called a Putra.i think..haha...i also like Mazda 6..ooooo...they got big butts but the front is quite attractive...Nissan 350Z is stylo...there's Integra too..i dun like Skyline cos the rearlights look really funny to me. I dun like Waja cos its squarish to me and i dun like its leather seats..I like Perdan cos its rounder looking, Wira was my fav when i wanted to buy a car but..instead i got MyVi. I dun really like it cos its short and i'm just not use to short cars but its a good car and i'm beginning to love it cos parking is easy...hahahaha

My next car would be a Mazda...if i can afford it!hahaha...

oh next topic...i think i wanna get a cat. Rear a cat i mean..they seem like really fluffy creatures and manja too...hmm...showering a cat would be quite a difficult task rite?hehe..

ps. note that i dun put in the model no of the cars cos i dunno them!!haha...so..just read for fun ok!dun comment so much...hehehe

No comments: