Monday, January 28, 2008

More independent, less grateful...

think of it...i find the more independent i become, the less grateful i am to the people that helped me in the little things..
when i say thank yous...i always tell myself to be sincere when i say it..or even sorries...i feel it brings no justice when i say things that i dun mean it..including courtesy, tho i may not mean it fully, i will say it bcos they deserve to hear it...
anyways, talking about independence..i find the more things i can do on my own without any help, then when i get help, i kinda like...erm..thanks..but no thanks..

to be continued...so i'm continuing..so where in the world did i come up with the above title?
i was just reflecting at the time when i started working in my current job. I have absolutely no idea how it works. I only know scientific terms and some working experience but this was totally unrelated. So i was literally depending on my senior and other co-workers(and lots of mental prayers) to do my job. Then as i begin to get the hang of it, the more independent i become, i find that i became quite rude and impatient with some of my co-workers.And when things din't work out the way i wan it to be, i 'd get really mad and stressed because that would cost me having to work overtime. And basically, i felt i became less courteous and less grateful to the people that helped me in a way or another.

And i think its kinda same in the spiritual...when i was a baby Christian, i'm like..feed me with God's words...i wanna know...and i would ask questions and be dependent on God for every single thing in my life..almost...then when God answered my prayers, i'll be so happy...cos God is real...He answers prayers and blesses me..and i would see almost everything as like from God..and wah..God is so good...now...i'm like...yeah..i got a car...so?...yeah...i got a job...so? i became that little spoiled brat!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh...
I guess...the way not to be ungrateful is to always acknowledge the act and thoughts that someone went out of their way to help you..no matter how small it may be...and God...without Him...without His grace...life is not gonna turn out as wonderful as it is now..haha...
a lot of thoughts in my head...and this is the best i can come out with...if only u could pick my brains...haha..

No comments: