Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My aunt and I..

In Cantonese, "You fat dy..." my aunt said."Really??", i answered with an innocent smile while eating my dinner. "So now got bf ke?If got, can get married dy. You so pretty, sure got no bf?Don't be too choosy lar...Surely your expectations are high." my aunt added. And i said with a cheeky smile, "No ar...no bf. Not my expectations high lar..they dun wan to choose me only." Hahaha...yeah..pretty much like that lar the conversation..never tot i could joke about NOT having a bf. sensitive stuff k...somemore at this age of...being so eligible and single@_@..anyways...

"Where is my knight in shining armour??!!"
oooookkkk....b4 anyone gets the wrong idea...just a joke.puh-lezzzz...-_- why would i wan a knight in shining armour??i wan him in suit and tie man..with his hair done nicely...and in a 'shining' car (baru cuci mar...hehe)with lots of roses at the back seat...wah..i should dream of a limousine huh...hmmmm....ooooooooooooookkkkkkk.....

hahahahahahaha...syiok sendiri....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.