Saturday, January 5, 2008

The many Firsts of 2008..

to be continued...before i forget the title..haha..
ok...so..on the first day of New Year, i had an expensive Japanese buffet in Jogoya with 16 crazy ppl willing to fork out that amount...haha..we ate for about 3 hours and took photos for another hour..then we went to Pavilion.

on 2 Jan, i got 1 call for interview and 1 sms to tell me my resume has been forwarded to unit head of a dept.

On 3 Jan, i was told that i'll be backup singing for 2015 event on 5 Jan...and this will be my first time backup vocaling in 2008 and in the 1st worship session of the year(besides teenacity)..history making man..wow...

on 4 Jan, for the first time in my life(i think) i dozed off at 11ish after reading and initially wanted to take a short nap cos was supposed to chat with my friend online..normally would wake up at 1 or 2 am...but this is record man..i only woke up at 5 am with the lights still on and comp on...i'm like oooopppssss...

on 5 Jan, its my first Sat off this year!!!!wow!its so nice not having to work on a Saturday!and i met up with my old friend Ms E and we had a blast telling stories to each other and taking a dip at her condo's pool..wanted to get a tan but the sun was behind the clouds and it started to drizzle...shucks...

wat else...many other firsts indeed and its been a good start...i only pray i would last through the year with God's grace and strength and end the year well..amen..


i just have to put some photo otherwise very boring...haha..this was Christmas 2007 backstage posing..

1 comment:

pitamos said...

yeah! i remember that jap buffet we had at jogoya.. my first ever meal that cost me more than rm50! uughhh never again man... not in a long long time..