Saturday, January 26, 2008

This is like...

This is a Dreamweaver application isin't it??i think it is lar...cos i used it before...
been sick since my last post...gosh..a week..started with gastric then proceeded to diarrhea which is like peeing thru the anus...gross...then vomited half digested food...its awful..MC after public holiday which is nice to me..haha..but i can't eat anything!!well..i can eat things like..white bread and biscuits...and drink water...eyerrrrrr....totally tasteless and i vomited those out..i'm sure you all know why..haha...so now..its Sat..am getting better..been craving for pasta and pizza..at Italiannies or Pizza Uno...i can't wait anymore!!! gosh...now i'm slowly reintroducing food to my stomach...thank God i have not vomited anything out and i'm no longer peeing thru my anus..i have soft stool ^_^ an improvement k...
still avoiding too oily and too spicy and hard to digest food..gosh..i really can't wait to eat at Pizza Uno..this is such torture..well..on a brighter note, Elaine said i lost weight..i'm like " Are you sure?" can see my face thinner..ooohhh...well..i noticed my tummy and arms r smaller..haha..but pants still as tight..-_-

Had Ladies Morning Tea today..it was heaps fun...Ps Helen Monk spoke..and in between her preaching, she gave out prophecies to a few ppl. i'm like.."God speak thru her to me...i want a word from You." i was kinda desperate for a word.and just b4 she left the church, she gave me a word and told me she wanted to tell me earlier but din't.i'm like YES!!THANK YOU JESUS! You heard my prayer..and answered it..^_^

No comments: